Monday, May 29, 2006

Wow, I'm blogging constantly. Anyway, the below post was written in a fit of optimism. It's not that I'm not optimistic anymore, it's just that now I've been through the gig and out the other side. But I think the idea of possibility still holds, but this is the angle I see it from: After reading Jen's Trynin's book, I'm thinking a lot about why people need to express themselves and how far to go with that...if you can make people happy and/or entertained with your work (including yourself), I think that's it. If you can make one person not bored or not depressed for five minutes, I think that's reason enough to do it. And that's the possibility to hold out for. You just have to not end up bored or depressed yourself. Or scared, but that one may be impossible to avoid. Of course, there are plenty of other ways to do this. But just as everyone speaks differently, everyone expresses themselves differently. Anyways. This is the most amazing video. It comes from Jammed On On, which is in itself amazing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home